Click on the picture below to watch the video recording of this presentation:
Below is a link to download the Smart Notebook file that I used for this presentation. View YU-Smart-Notebook-Presentation. My presentation is based on a Smart Notebook tutorial by Obe Hostetter uploaded to the Smart Exchange.
This file requires Smart Notebook software in order to be used. You can download a free 30 day trial of the software here: Smart Notebook Download. To make your trial version permanent, you will need a serial number of a Smart Board installed in your school.
The presentation referenced some resources for finding lessons for the SmartBoard.
Here are some recommended links:
1. Search Google for Smart Notebook Lessons.
2. Use teacher created Smart Board resources from Smart Exchange: http://exchange.smarttech.com/.
3. Search for Judaic Studies Lessons using the Legacy Heritage SmartBoard Jewish Educational Database: http://legacyheritage.org/SJED/.
4. Keep up on the latest in Smart Board resources by reading the following blogs:
- Tequipment blogging about SmartBoards: http://blog.teqsmart.org/.
- Teachers Love SmartBoards: http://smartboards.typepad.com/.
5. Follow my SmartBoard Links: http://delicious.com/Tzvi.Pittinsky/SmartBoard.
Below is an excellent SMART Board Toolbar Quick Reference and Smartboard 10 Training Manual posted on Scribd.com by BPS IT.
SMART Board Toolbar Quick Reference
Smartboard 10 Training Manual